We create it because it's fun!
Prepare yourself for a journey to a world of fantasy and adventure!
A land fallen into chaos needs stalwart heroes to save it from a sinister and powerful force of evil...
Enter a massive sprawling world of wild forests, frozen plains, misty mountains, scorched deserts, and endless oceans. Explore cities, towns and villages to rest and recover as well as buy equipment. Talk to sages, warriors, peasants and sovereigns to aid you in your quest. Sail the open seas or pilot boats up rivers. Descend into dark dungeons, castle ruins, and mysterious places to find treasure, fight evil, and locate powerful relics.
Do you have what it takes to save the Realms of Antiquity?
An Epic Fantasy Role-Playing Experience
- 16-Color bitmap enhanced graphics
- Nine character classes
- Control up to four characters
- 2d turn-based tactical combat
- Huge multi-disk fantasy world
- Over 250 unique powerful items
- 60 spells, seven schools of magic
- Over 200 terrifying monsters
- NPC’s with complex dialogue
- TI-99/4a Home Computer
- TIPI or Disk system with at least two 360k floppy drives
- SAMS card, 1024k RAM or better
- Monitor or TV (Color preferred)
- Editor/Assembler, Extended BASIC or TI-Writer cartridge
- PC running Windows OS XP,7-10
- Mac or Linux OS capable of running MAME
- Mac or Linux OS using Windows emulator
On Discord? Join us here!
"Magical Gate" cover artwork by Enmanuel "Lema" Martinez