|Date of Release
- Fixed the Scare spell, which was crashing the game.
- Fixed an issue where the screen goes weird during party creation but is otherwise stable. Only on hardware.
- Fixed a transaction in the Craggy Fjords where an old woman would chastise you for having full backpacks even if you don't.
- Added missing FX for monsters consuming food or stealing money.
- Fixed a bug where monsters standing on top of a disabled player were not targetable in melee.
- Fixed a bug with examining ammunition with counts above 127.
- Fixed a bug with broken road battlemaps containing invisible obstacles.
- Made changes to large monster movement logic to improve tactics and reduce "just stands there" cases.
- Fixed a transaction in the Whitecrown mountains when interacting with the griffin nest with a full backpack.
- Several tile/monster mob fixes in the Black Pit. (Fix will only appear on new games.)
- Fixed the Azhdaha encounter so that you get its heads correctly
- Fixed a bug where party members who joined had permanent status ailments such as fear, poison, etc.
- Fixed a bug where on hardware the SAMS card retained combat data even after a crash/reset causing odd effects.
- Fixed a hang/crash issue with monsters and invisibility.
- Fixed an issue with the Merchant Prince not acknowledging visiting the Grootslang.
- Fixed an issue with the Chalice saying you have permission when you don't.
- Blocked teleport effects in flooded mine and Grootslang's lair to prevent boat loss.
- Fixed an errant bookcase that was outside the Shierrif's house in Bleyloch. (Fix will only appear on new games.)
- Fixed a regression bug that caused the game to crash when a character in combat had poison or regeneration on them.
- Fixed a bug with effects that caused experience loss or gain messing up player data for anyone not at the head of the party.
- Fixed the chests in the hermit's hut of the Whitecrown mountains which looked like altars. (Fix will only appear on new games.)
- Fixed issue with experience gain after combat corrupting save files.
- Fixed an issue with the "give skill points" effect.
- Fixed bugs with food, money, and experience roll-overs on the 16-bit edge occuring.
- Added party effects (such as light) wearing off during combat. This is likely to make light sources run out noticeably faster.
- Fixed a bug where the southern pass into the Blighted Woods still took you there even after lifting the curse.
- Fixed the highlands map so it travels to the restored woods correctly via the south pass.
- Commander Donn will now open the gates if asked about the woods after they have been restored.
- Updated text so you are given proper directions to the glacier.
- Fixed a bug denying access to the Aconite Tower if you knew the Word of Power. (But allowed access if you didn't!)
- Updated Fire Fiends to "Blazing Fiends" and Frost Fiends to "Freezing Fiends".
- Adjusted movement rate of Coffin Corpses.
- Fixed spell casting so while at maximum fatigue you can't cast spells in travel or combat, including healing spells.
- Adjusted stealth to be less powerful; monsters still move randomly but with more aggressiveness.
- Adjusted fatigue cost and power for several spells (Healing, mass spells and Arcane Bolt)
- Added dialogue to Faressa and Sealgair to acknowlege the iron spike and tell you what to do.
- Fixed a bug in the Whispering Ruins which created a square that produced garbled text and graphic glitches.
- Fixed some spelling errors in the Volcano Fortress.
- Fixed a script in the Volcano Fortress that excluded a line of text.
- Added a teleporter to Prism Isle to return to the mainland.
- Added a bridge in the Great Forest so the Mound IS accessible without a boat.
- First major version change, not compatibile with prior build saves.
- Fixed issue with light counter not being decremented during combat.
- Fixed elevation on Prism isle.
- Fixed a bug with being able to equip mismatched ranged weapons and ammo.
- Fixed a regression with the Jinx and Scare spells that was fixed in build 002.
- Blocked the northern pass in the Blighted Woods; returning from that direction caused you to enter the Restored Woods.
- Fixed a door in the Raider's Cave that had an unusually high lockpick requirement. (Fix will only appear on new games.)
- Fixed a misplaced door in the Dark Tower dungeons. (Fix will only appear on new games.)
- Fixed an issue with the Voivode listing off your accomplishments causing a video buffer overrun and sprite garbage on the screen.
- Fixed the Immune trait on monster scans to be properly spaced.
- Updated Perse d'Or Mul's description of where to find the Thieves Sanctuary.
- Updated Commander Herzog's dialogue if he moves to Osthaven.
- Added dialogue in Blighted Woods to indicate the northern pass is blocked.
- Fixed issue with emerging into mountains leaving Fort Khazdul from east or west sides.
- Fixed Padishah's conversation so that the Vizier disappears when executed.
- Several transaction fixes due to misspelled commands not throwing errors during compilation.
- Several typo fixes.
- Second major version change, not compatibile with prior build saves.
- Fixed issues with boss monsters pouncing causing battlefield issues.
- Fixed an issue where Perse was not in the Brewery for training opportunities after being released.
- Fixed a bug with monster traits not separated by a space on scan screen.
- Fixed the stairs in the Golden Tower to come out at the correct location. (Fix will only appear on new games.)
- Reduced the Killer Rabbit's hit points to prevent a display overflow.
- Fixed an issue where the Jarl and Voivode will reward you for killing the heir without his head.
- Several typo fixes.
- Fixed some dialogue issues with Magus Sealgair which was getting cut off at screen bottom.
- Added a "press any key" prompt before displaying options that cut off dialogue on the screen bottom.
- Fixed a guard in the Voivode's House to have correct dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where monsters were spawning off map.
- Fixed a flag so that the Sheriff of Saguaro Gulch responds correctly to current events.
- Fixed plurals for a couple monsters.
- Several typo fixes.
- Fixed some mismatched mob tiles to monster types. (Fix will only appear on new saves.)
- Fixed some transactions which showed a blank screen prior to ending.
- Changed the Ruined Priory map to remove the embankment which had no elevation data so it acted like a wall.
- Updated monster AI so they check if a location spell targeting the center of the party hits anything.
- Fixed Fensmouth so you can't use teleport magic to break a narrative block.
- Removed secret pass into Jotnar lands. (Fix will only appear on new saves.)
- Fixed the Jarl so you only can give the report to him once, and he does not take the imperial signet back. (Which allows you into the Jotnar lands.)
- Several typo fixes.
- Fixed a game crash that occured if enemies attacked you while you stood on a door in Faecaistiel.
- Fixed a bug with Scan not returning the correct special attacks at times.
- Fixed a bug where exiting the Voivode's Hall in Osthaven sometimes brought you back to the wrong map.
- Added extra dialogue for Tharon when you visit Fensmouth and the Sunken City.
- Fixed mismatched mob tiles to monster types on several maps.
- Fixed "Evil Orderly" to have the correct plural.
- Total review of all in-game text to fix typos, grammar, and other issues.
- Third major version change, not compatibile with prior build saves.
- First release on the Steam platform.
- Updated interface so that characters who are confused, asleep or disabled can't use items or cast spells.
- Fixed some mismatched door tiles in the Hospice.
- Fixed some transactions where characters who aren't in your party make comments.
- Several grammar fixes.
- Updated interface to do single line skips instead of double-line skips after each paragraph to fix text cut-off issues.
- Several tile fixes in the Volcano Fortress. (Fixes will only appear on new saves.)
- Fixed an elevation issue in the Volcano Fortress.
- Fixed monster statistic screen to allow for traits, immunities and special attacks to display without overwrites.
- Several grammar and text fixes.
- Fixed a crash bug with monsters casting area spells.
- Updated to latest Classic99 emulator version, which preserves 4:3 aspect ratio in full-screen.
- Fixed an issue with the ROAGAME disk image. (Only applicable for MAME users.)
- Corrected the Aconite Grimoire to have correct spell name for Corrosion.
- Corrected the Amber Grimoire to have the Return spell listed.
- Fixed several altars in the Volcano Fortress to not look like chests. (Will only appear on new saves.)
- Updated an altar to do something rather than nothing when interacted with. (Will only appear on new saves.)
- Updated monster tiles in Dark Tower 1st floor to match the encounter type. (Will only appear on new saves.)
- Fixed pit trap tiles in the Dark Tower to not be visible. (Will only appear on new saves.)
- Removed a secret wall in the Dark Tower that allowed a crucial encounter to be bypassed.
- Grammar and typo corrections.
- Fixed a bug where the Reveal spell or sage identification reduced ammunition counts in inventory.
- Updated the message in inventory mode when you try to use an item that requires you to be on the main travel display to "Only in travel mode!"
- Updated Stealth so monsters have a more aggressive movement pattern that is more risky in close quarters.
- Added a bit of gossip about the importance of Lore skill to one of the inns in the early part of the game.
- Added some "secret" ways out of Czernos Castle for the unprepared. (Will only appear on new saves.)